Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 5: 01/25-01/31

Week 5
weeeeeek five

So I decided to leave that ^^^ up there.

     So, you can probably tell by now that there is no real theme to any of the photos I post of myself...maybe I should've been consistent, but nah.
     I've also also decided that since I love to cook so much (because I love to eat so much), I'm going to put my recipes on this blog so I don't have to try and find the messy greasy paper pages they are most likely written on. So I'll add a page to the blog. Don't expect any sort of order or sorting as of yet, it'll begin as just a place to scribble ideas. When I get around to typing them, I'll start with:

1. "Beer-bread" Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
2. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (optional walnuts)

     I'd also like to get a page started of "inventions/projects" that I've done...cause I like to build stuff, mostly useless stuff but it's something to do.
                                                            ....actually I just looked and the photo theme is "eyebrows"

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol, the week is just starting so I just wanted to get a placeholder there haha.

      Delete