Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week 3: 01/11-01/17

Week 3
My final week at home was a pretty solitary one, I enjoyed enough Netflix to last me a while. On Sunday I watched the Golden Globes and it reminded me of all the films and TV I wanted to watch, so I made a list.

Movies: American Sniper, Bernie, Whiplash, St. Vincent - Murray, The Imitation Game, Birdman, The Theory of Everything, Big Eyes, MockingJay, Selma

TV: House of Cards (finish), The Newsroom, Homeland, Ray Donovan, Archer, Parks and Rec

I've alredy seen a few of the movies and I'm deep into Homeland and House of Cards. I got pretty antsy to get back to school, and it's good to be back now.

It was good to spend some time with my parents, just the three of us hanging out...but I'm glad I'm not an only child haha.

Deep Thought of the Week: I realized this week that mankind is not meant to be stagnant....at least me. I mean more than just the work required to survive, we are designed to keep ourselves busy. It was very weird not working this break, the first time I haven't in years. I guess I have an inherent need to be doing something productive with my time.



No comments:

Post a Comment