Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 4: 01/18-01/24

Week 4
     Week four, back at school and loving it. I think I was a little socially deprived last week. I'm all for being a lone wolf, but it feels great to be back with my pack. The big news this week is that our friend Kathleen is back from England so it's been cool hanging with her again. Otherwise, it's just nice being around everyone. I'm going to make it my goal to live the hell out of this last semester.
     Time to make a senior bucket list? I've never been a fan of "bucket lists" in general, but I still wanna do some stuff. For starters, I think it would be cool to try and spend some one-on-one time with each of my friends here before we all go separate ways. It could be grabbing some drinks or food, but I want it to be something cool. We'd just have at least one deep convo about life and the future and our plans after school. I'll probably make a page on here about it with pics with each person. "Friend dates" to look back on lol. Maybe I'll even take notes about each person's plans and such so we can all look back like ten years from now and laugh at ourselves.
     Steam tunnels are on the bucket list, as well as climbing to Follenger rooftop. Also, there are these two awesome trees on the east side of the Illini Union that would be cool to climb and hammock up high...
     First week of class was pretty uneventful, which was good. It may be a super chill last semester unless I get a job or some research to do. If not, maybe I'll get around to finally building that canoe in the shack basement....umm

Profound thought of the week: "if you want to feel like a celebrity, take a very long trip then come back...friends will flock to see you/hear your stories."

No comments:

Post a Comment