Saturday, September 5, 2015

Week 36: 08/30-09/05

Week 36
     08/31 - First day of school! But I don't have class haha. As it turns out I'll only have class two days a week: Tuesday and Thursday. That's it. This week, Peter and I discovered some of the great things about this place. For starters, they have amazing grills. Also, the south has Milo's Sweet Tea. Hello! Finally, bourbon is cheap! All booze is cheap and they tax it only like 7.25%! Crazy right?! Especially considering in Seattle it was 26% liquor tax! They don't tax food here or income....where do they get all their money from?


     Today I also bought some new friends. Yes, I buy my friends:



     09/03 - Going home! Yup! Already! This weekend I will be attending two weddings. One of my neighbor and the other of my cousin, it's going to be a blast.
     09/04 - Weddings Part I: Stephanie and John. I think I'll mainly just provide pictures. This wedding was at a nice venue out at an orchard someplace, I don't remember the name. It was lovely, as most weddings ought to be. It was a bit toasty but a really great time! The food was excellent!



     09/05 - Wedding Weekend Part II: Kelly and Tyler. My cousin got married! Whoohoo! It was a really great wedding and I'm so happy for them. The venue was also wonderful and it was a great time to hang out with family. Also, I got to introduce Melissa to everyone so that was swell.


     We sent off Tyler and Kelly with a bunch of glowsticks so that was exciting. At one point my cousin Trevor rapped out some Kanye, much to the amazement of my older relatives. There were some weird song selections. At both weddings, actually, the DJs were really kind of awful. You think it wouldn't be that difficult to play cliche wedding songs?

1 comment: