Saturday, September 12, 2015

Week 37: 09/06-09/12

Week 37
     09/08 - Steak is a thing here. I may have already said that. I may have also accidentally bought pork steaks instead of real steaks. Live and learn. Live and learn.


     09/11 - So I'm a genius, and The Stack has a pool. Let's combine those things, shall we? So I went to Target and bought a pool raft and water gun and Scooby snacks. The Scooby snacks were essential, I assure you. This evening I spent in the pool with a glass of wine on the raft AND my waterproof speaker. It was awesome. Peter eventually joined but not in as cool of a way.



     09/12 - Relient K is playing a free concert on campus to kick off the football season! Free! I went and it wasn't too hot out. I did get a chance to break out my sun hat though. The show was really good, I felt like I was back in junior high haha. Here are a few pics:








No comments:

Post a Comment