Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week 12: 03/15-03/21

   
Week 12
     03/16- The week is winding down to Spring Break! I got lucky in that I have a front-loaded week. After Tuesday I'll have nothing to do until post-break. That allows me to finalize much of the planning for the trip.
     03/18 - There are still four days till the trip but I've already packed. All of my luggage is black somehow, down to my tripod and baseball bat. I probably over-packed but I don't really care, we'll make it work.
     03/20 - My bro turned 20 today! He's pretty cool. I mailed home his present because I can't see him in person this year. I sent him a Sons of Anarchy blanket. It's pretty large and very soft, all good things. Tomorrow we leave for the trip! I'll push my 21st post to next week's post so I can encompass the entire trip in one post....also, I discovered I can semi-pull off the man bun, but it's not a suggested look.

Profound Thought: "It's really not that hard to plan a trip with people, you just have to do it and hope people will pay you back."

1 comment: