Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 11: 03/08-03/14

Week 11
     03/11 - Got some sick shorts for Spring Break! Decided that shorts were necessary for a beach trip so I picked some up while I was browsing the 'ole Ragstock in town. I also left with bandanas, a Chief ring, and ended up getting a hat at Urban for Kath. Which leads me to an early profound thought...
     03/13 - Hey, so remember that interview I had last week? Yeah well after a week+ of anxious anticipation I found out I got the job! Whoooo hooo! I talked to my parents and people and I'm about 95% positive I'll take it! This weekend I'll talk with the company on the phone to work out some details. I'm excited! Seattle here I come!
     03/14 - Meet my man Simba. Simba fell into my care when my brother Jonah was born. Basically, people noticed that the new baby was getting a lot of attention so my mom's friend Lisa bought me Simba. He's been my main homie ever since. I only recently decided that he might enjoy college life so I brought him back with me the last time I was home. Long live the king!

Profound Thought of the Week: "Sometimes, a sale price is a good enough reason to buy someone a present."

No comments:

Post a Comment