Thursday, February 19, 2015

Week 8: 02/15-02/21

Week 8
     02/19 - Spring Break plans are well under way. We have booked a place with someone in Memphis named Felizita, who sounds cool. It'll be good to have a local's advice when picking out places to see and eat. In Gulf Shores, we got a condo across-the-street from the beach, which is baller. Now we just have to figure out the New Orleans leg of our journey. Oh, and "we" officially consists of myself, David, Melissa, Katie and Kathleen. "Walking in Memphis" will become the trip theme...
     02/20 - First of all, shout out to all my pears! Secondly, shout out to my friend Melissa's blog for giving me a shout out earlier. So many shout outs, so little time. Finally, it may behoove you to know that I've never used behooved in a sentence before and it may be the wrong context. Also, the Spring Break Clan (hereby known as SBC) has officially booked our paradise getaway. Below are some pics I stole from a website: <insert stolen photos>
     02/21 - Home sweet home. I thought I'd make a trip home to see my parents and such. I won't be  back for Spring Break so I thought I'd stop in. It's been a good couple of days, I got to see my grandma and cousins. On Saturday night I enjoyed going to Neighbors bar to watch a local band The Steevie Nicks perform. The band members are all old friends of my parents so it's cool to see them play. Right now I'm watching the movie Avatar on TV, which is a good movie even thought it's basically a remake of Disney's Pocahontas.

No comments:

Post a Comment