Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 20: 05/10-05/16

Week 20
     05/10 - I've decided that this week I'll do away with any presumption that the only posted pictures are the weekly selfie. I like pictures I want to post several as they are required. Good day.
     05/13 - Update on my life: finals week sucks, but honey roasted peanuts are good. I've basically been living on naught but peanuts and coffee for three days, I may be insane.
     05/14 - FINISHED MY LAST FINAL EXAM AT UIUC!!! ....and it was awful. I was literally hot and bothered. The exam room was very warm, I was in a sweater, and it was tough, couldn't have been a worse last exam, but I'm DONE! It's Thursday. Time for the Illini Inn!
     05/16 - Today begins graduation weekend at UIUC. This morning I went to the large convocation ceremony at Memorial Stadium. It was cool to see just how large the graduating class is and how the difference colleges compare in size. In the afternoon I went over to Melissa's graduation party at her family condo. Her family is loads of fun and they apparently turn every event into a tailgate, which is pretty baller. My mom and brother picked me up from there and we hung out to make up for a distanced Mother's Day. Even though we tried to make it about her, she ended up buying US a bunch of new shirts and food and things, thanks Mom! now I have a bunch of fresh dress shirts for my new job. Later we hung out at the Shack one last time with the Mass family and the gang. Sure gonna miss that place :'( I ended up staying with my mom and bro at the hotel they rented, they'll be attending the CEE stuff tomorrow.
Commencement at Memorial Stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment